INFORMATION IN ACCORDANT TO ART. 7 OF ITALIAN 70/2003 DECREE LAW.
Pursuant to art. 7 of 70/03 Decree Law “Implementation of Directive 2000/31 / CE relating to certain legal aspects of information society services in the internal market, with specific reference to electronic commerce”, we provide you with the following information:
- Name of lender: Ortelli Technologies s.r.l., below named OWNER
- Registered office: Via Pistoiese, 601 – 59100 Prato
- Contacts: Telefono +39.0574 668301
- VAT number and Fiscal Code: IT02308360979
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING – ART. 13 AND 14 OF THE REG. 679/2016 (GDPR)
The personal data collected on this website and any other information that can be associated with the user, directly or indirectly, are processed and used in accordance with the Italian 196/2003decree law (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”)
Data and information collected with “Newsletter Subscription” and subsequently are processed according to the specific information issued during the registration phase.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of the Code, the OWNER informs that the data provided are processed using IT tools and procedures, for the following purposes:
- allow navigation in several sections of Ortelli Technologies website
- answer technical support questions and keep a database of the most frequent questions, suggestions, communications
- support commercial and administrative management in customers’ relationship
- manage additional aspects of navigation (see also the “Cookies treatment” section)
The provision of Registration Data is mandatory and a failure to provide data expressly indicated as necessary for the pursuit of the purposes will make it impossible for Ortelli Technologies to answer user queries, or to guarantee the correct navigation on the site.
The data provided may only be known to the employees of Ortelli Technologies specifically authorized to process such data as persons in charge of processing pursuant to art. 30 of Legislative Decree 196/03, and in any case for the sole purpose of perfecting the activities requested by users. Those in charge are bound to secrecy and confidentiality also on the basis of specific internal regulations (code of ethics of conduct).
Some data may be processed for exclusive technical / IT management purposes of the web service, by technological partners of Ortelli Technologies. In any case, data will never be disclosed for commercial purposes.
Data controller is Ortelli Technologies. At any time, the user can exercise the rights that they are entitled to pursuant to Italian Art. 15 and following of Reg. 679/2016 (GDPR), which we fully reproduce:
ART. 7 – RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representatives in the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Find out how your data is processed.
All the distinctive signs used within the Ortelli Technologies site belong to the OWNER or to their respective owners or licensees. They have granted the OWNER the right of use, limited to their publication on the site.
The user is aware and accepts that all materials published on the Ortelli Technologies site and within the site (texts, images, audio, video and any other multimedia content) are protected by copyright and cannot be reproduced or re-transmitted without specific written authorization of the OWNER, except for personal non-transferable use. The use for any unauthorized purpose is expressly prohibited by law.
COOKIES ISSUED BY THE HOLDER
Cookies issued by DATA CONTROLLER browsing this website are “technical” and are those used for the mere purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of a service from the company information explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “(see Article 122, paragraph 1 of the Code). They are not used for other purposes, and are installed with normal navigation on our pages. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing you to make a purchase or authenticate yourself to access restricted areas); functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase, etc.) in order to improve the service provided. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of users is not required, while the obligation to provide this information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES FOR STATISTICAL OR TECHNICAL PURPOSES
While browsing the site, the user can also receive cookies from different suppliers on his terminal (so-called “third party” cookies); this happens because on the visited website there may be elements that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located.
THE OWNER uses third-party cookies only for technical purposes, for example cookies issued to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site (so-called “analytics” cookies) or to allow the use of parts of code issued by third parties, which guarantee a better use of the service (authentication, administration pages, etc.)
The third-party cookies used on this site and how to manage the opt out (deactivation of them) are indicated below:
- Google Analytics: web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
These cookies are used for the mere purpose of monitoring and improving the performance of the site. For more information, please refer to the link below: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on their browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
THIRD PARTY COOKIES FOR PROFILING / REMARKETING / SOCIAL MARKETING PURPOSES
While browsing the site, the user can receive cookies from third-party companies (so-called “third-party” cookies) also for other non-technical purposes. The site, in fact, integrates features developed by third parties within its pages, such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks, in order to share the site’s content. These cookies also allow you to analyze your browsing preferences, which are then used to show specific banners or for “remarketing” activities. For example, when you leave the website, you may be offered advertisements relevant to the contents / products of the website, while you browse other sites, use mobile apps or search on Google or use the most popular social networks.
Third-party cookies used for these purposes on this site, related complete information and the ability to manage consent, methods for managing the opt-out (deactivation of the same) are indicated below:
- Google AdWords AdSense remarketing: complete information and opt-out procedures available at http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/ads/
- Facebook: complete information and opt-out procedures available at https://it-it.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter: complete information and optout methods available at https://help.twitter.com/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
To disable these cookies it is also possible to use suitable functions and tools on your browser, or to use the services provided by the site https://www.youronlinechoices.com/ managed by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) which forms a guide on behavioral advertising and online privacy and where you will find information on how behavioral advertising works and a lot of information on how to manage and disable cookies as well as the steps to follow to protect your privacy on the internet.
By continuing to browse from the home page of the site in any way, you consent to the use of third-party cookies on this site, for the purposes indicated in the information.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
Your consent applies to the following websites: it.ortellitechnologies.com, ortellitechnologies.com